Local and Trusted
Quick Same Day Responses
No Obligation Estimates
- Peter R.Senior Architect, Aston Architecture, PC
"I have had the pleasure of working with EZ Runer on several projects, both custom single family and multi-family residences. The level of service is excellent as is the competence of all the mechanics. Projects have moved smoothly, both on time and within budget. I'm looking forward to working with the company for many years to come."
- Carmelo R.Project Manager, AT Construction Group.
“In the past few years I have worked with EZ Runer Plumbing on at least 12 occasions. My experience with the crew at EZ Runer has been positive. EZ Runer has always been able to execute the project at hand with ease and professionalism. I have referred EZ Runer Plumbing to my close friends and associates.”
- Michael Z.Project/Property Manager, Newcastle Realty Services
“Ez Runer Construction is a great company to work with; they are efficient, honest, cost effective and reliable! If your goal is to achieve quality work at an affordable price – call EZ”
- Margaret S.CEO, New Castle Realty
“We have been using EZ Runer for almost 10 years now, for project ranging from large to small. Literally he has done everything from swapping out a toilet to re-plumbing a 73-unit 10-story building for us. His service is reliable, honest and professional.”
- Tanya P.Executive Director of Construction Business Services, Columbia University
“My experience with Ez Runer Construction was one of the best I have experienced with a contractor. Mr. Bealon responded to my boiler emergency in rapid fashion. He determined I needed to replace boiler in a new home I had bought. He gave me an excellent deal on both appliance and installation, which was installed immediately. The professional approach of he and his staff was superb.”
- Sarah B.Thylan Associates, Inc
“As the CFO/Controller of a Re Development firm I know quality work. Ez Runer Construction is reliable, dependable, performs quality craftsmanship and pays attention to detail. I highly recommend Ez Runer Construction.”
Gas Inspection In New York City
When to Schedule an Appointment With a New York County Company That Offers Gas Inspections Near You
Are you a general contractor are an architect who needs a professional gas line inspection for a newly constructed building? Are you a homeowner or business owner who wants to schedule an annual New York City, NY gas inspection to ensure the safety of your property? Whatever your situation may be, if you’re looking for a reputable company that specializes in gas inspections near you, get in touch with EZ Runer Construction. Since 2001, our fully licensed and insured, locally owned and operated New York City, NY gas inspection company has been ensuring the safety and efficiency of New York County properties. Our team of certified and highly skilled technicians uses the most advanced strategies and state-of-the-art technologies to conduct comprehensive gas system inspections and ensure the most stringent safety requirements are met. If any issues are detected, we’ll make the repairs that are necessary to correct them. If you’re looking for a company that offers fast, efficient, and affordable gas line inspections, instead of searching online for “gas inspection near me”, contact the contractor that New York County trusts most: EZ Runer Construction.
When Should You Schedule an Appointment with a New York City, NY Gas Inspection Professional?
From hazardous gas leaks to no hot water, gas line problems can cause a variety of issues that no homeowner wants to deal with. In order to prevent major issues, if your New York County home is powered by natural gas, annual New York City, NY gas inspections performed by a licensed professional are highly recommended. During a gas line inspection, a licensed technician will conduct a thorough assessment of all of the fittings that run gas into your New York County property to ensure that everything is functioning properly, and if any issues are detected, they will be corrected before they pose serious problems. However, outside of routine New York City, NY gas inspections, there may be other times that you’ll need to call in a professional.
To ensure the safety and efficiency of your New York County home, here’s a look at four times that you should schedule an appointment with a company that specializes in gas inspections near you.
A New Home Purchase
If you’re planning on purchasing a new house that’s powered by natural gas, be sure to schedule an appointment for a New York City, NY gas inspection. Even if you’re having a home inspector assess the property, it’s definitely in your best interest to have a certified professional that specializes in gas line inspections check things out. A certified, experienced, and highly trained professional will perform a thorough assessment of the property’s gas lines and fittings. If any issues are detected, you could ask the sellers to make the necessary repairs before the sale is final or you could propose a lower selling price in exchange for fixing the problems yourself.
By having a technician that specializes in gas inspections near you assess the property you’re planning on buying, you can have confidence knowing that your new New York County home will be safe and that your investment will be sound.
Increased Utility Bills
It’s normal for utility bills to fluctuate; for example, if you’ve been using your appliances more or if natural gas prices have gone up, your energy bills will go up. However, if you’ve noticed a big spike in your gas bills and your consumption and fuel prices haven’t increased, that could be a sign that something is wrong with your gas line. If your utility bills seem abnormally high and there doesn’t seem to be a logical reason, schedule an appointment with a New York County company that offers gas inspections near you.
A licensed and trained professional will perform a comprehensive examination of all the components of your gas line. If it’s determined that a leak exists, premium-quality equipment and advanced techniques and strategies will be used to address the issue. When your gas line is fixed and functioning properly, your utility bills will come down and the safety of your New York County home will be restored.
Changes to Your Landscaping
If you’ve noticed any unusual signs in your New York County yard, there could be a problem with the gas lines on the outside of your house. For example, a leak in a gas line can kill nearby plants, or puddles on the ground near the line may bubble up. If you’ve noticed anything strange with your landscaping, get in touch with a professional New York City, NY gas inspection company. A certified technician will conduct a thorough investigation to determine if a gas leak is, indeed, the cause of the problem and if so, will make the repairs that are necessary to correct it.
Signs of Leaking Gas
A gas leak is a serious problem and it needs to be addressed right away. Gas is highly flammable and as such, a leak can lead to fires or explosions. It also releases noxious fumes, and exposure to those fumes can be hazardous to your health. Fortunately, there are signs that you can look for that indicate the existence of a gas leak. These signs include:
- The smell of rotten eggs. Pure natural gas is odorless. To make it easier to detect, gas suppliers mix additives into the fuel, and those additives produce a smell that’s similar to rotten eggs. If you notice the pungent smell in your New York County house, that’s a telltale sign of a gas leak.
- Physical side effects. Exposure to the toxic fumes that natural gas produces can be hazardous to your health. If you or anyone in your home is experiencing strange symptoms, such as intense headaches, excessive sleepiness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, chest pains, and labored breathing, or anything else that seems off, those could be signs of carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a gas leak.
If you suspect that there is a gas leak in your New York County home, make sure that everyone immediately vacates the premises. Once you’re in a safe location, contact your local fire department and your gas supplier, and then schedule an appointment with a New York City, NY gas inspection contractor.
Looking for a Reliable Company That Specializes in Gas Inspections Near You?
Whether you need to schedule an annual gas line inspection, you’re purchasing a new house, or you suspect there’s a problem with your gas line, instead of searching online for “gas inspection near me”, contact EZ Runer Construction. As a fully licensed and insured New York City, NY gas inspection company, we have been ensuring the safety of New York County properties for more than 20 years. Call 718-443-6865 or visit https://www.ezruner.net to speak with one of our associates and schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about New York City, NY 11229 11226 11225 11224 11222 11221 11220 11385 10169 10168 10167 10165 10162 10282 10280 10040 10044 11109 11102 11103 11104 11105 11379 11378 11697 11694 11692 11693 11691 10271 10279 10278 10075 10302 10452 11451 10475 10474 10471 10470 10473 10472 11228 11223 10103 11368 11369 11366 11367 11365 11362 11363 11360 11361 10028 10029 10026 10027 10024 10025 10022 10023 10020 10021 11212 11213 11210 11211 11216 11217 11214 11215 11218 11219 10152 10153 10154 10306 10305 10310 10311 10312 10314 11432 11433 11430 11436 11434 11435 10453 10451 10457 10456 10455 10454 10459 10458 10128 10004 10005 10006 10007 10001 10002 10003 10009 11238 11239 11230 11231 11232 11233 11234 11235 11236 11237 11375 11374 11377 11371 11370 11373 11372 10170 10171 10172 10173 10174 10177 11351 10039 10038 10035 10034 10037 10036 10031 10030 10033 10032 11201 11208 11203 11205 11204 11207 11206 11209 11411 11412 11413 11414 11415 11416 11417 11418 11419 11101 11106 11001 11005 11004 10065 10069 10199 10309 10308 10307 10304 10303 10301 11429 11428 11421 11420 11423 11422 11425 11424 11427 11426 10466 10467 10464 10465 10462 10463 10460 10461 10468 10469 10119 10115 10112 10110 10111 11364 11359 11358 11357 11356 11355 11354 10019 10018 10013 10012 10011 10010 10017 10016 10014 10008 10041 10043 10045 10055 10060 10080 10081 10087 10090 10101 10102 10104 10105 10106 10107 10108 10109 10113 10114 10116 10117 10118 10120 10121 10122 10123 10124 10125 10126 10129 10130 10131 10132 10133 10138 10150 10151 10155 10156 10157 10158 10159 10160 10163 10164 10166 10175 10176 10178 10179 10185 10203 10211 10212 10213 10242 10249 10256 10258 10259 10260 10261 10265 10268 10269 10270 10272 10273 10274 10275 10276 10277 10281 10285 10286 10313 11120 11202 11241 11242 11243 11245 11247 11249 11251 11252 11256 11352 11380 11381 11386 11405 11431 11439 11499 11690 11695
- Open a New York City, NY map
- Find the New York City, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby New York City, NY pharmacies
- View the current New York City, NY weather report
- Browse a list of New York City, NY public and private schools
- New York City, NY is located in New York county in New York State